Sports Movement Analysis
Movement Analysis is delivered using our Kinovea camera-based video analysis software, to examine the details of a wide range of sport-specific movements. Movement Analysis allows athletes to see for themselves any possible mistakes or imbalances that exist in their movements, and receive video and corrective feedback so that corrections and improvements can be made.
Movement Analysis examines several key aspects of common sports movements, including:
- Soccer jumping and kicking
- Basketball jumping and shooting
- Baseball throwing and hitting
- Hockey skating and shooting
- Football throwing and kicking
- Tennis serving and hitting
- Weight training movements including squat, dead lift, and Olympic lifts
- And much more
A specialized Movement Analysis Report will be given to each athlete who purchases our Movement Analysis.
Contact Speed Training to learn more about our Sports Movement Analysis.